We asked our clients what it meant to be a part of Future Funds and why they had elected to use our Priority Service.
Here's a small sample of their responses. Our Priority clients have multiple opportunities to meet each other, so you can confirm that these are indeed real people, and real quotes!
Allan H - Warriewood
My reasons for being a client of Future Funds are:
- Proximity of office, allows more face to face.
- All dealings have been extremely professional.
- Comfortable meetings-put at ease etc.
- Extremely comfortable with Fund Managers being recommended.
- Staff always professional & ready to help
- Confidentiality always apparent.
- The Priority Service makes me feel important not just one of the bunch, costs a little more but service is fantastic.
Doug 0 - Perth
Short answer to both questions; Being part of a group, and dealing with people we trust!
John F - Avalon
Being a client means receiving trusted and sound advice in a timely manner with no pretences and no hard sell.
The Priority Service means continuity of personal service with close attention to the details.
Margaret W - Newington
Being a client of Future Funds has been a very steep learning curve, in a good way, for me.
Financial matters have always been a mystery to me, but Grant Simpson’s very clear, concise and patient explanations and advice have given me confidence in my choice of Future Funds.
The Priority Service has given me a feeling of security as I approach retirement.
Ray H - Blackett
I'm pleased to be a part of Future Funds because of your methods, advice and regular contact. Also prompt replies to any concerns. Friendly Staff.
For me, the Priority Service is about the regular keeping in touch and reports (monthly) which gives one peace of mind in these uncertain times. Also the need to alter investments immediately if necessary.